Discover the activities around Argelès-sur-mer and its region.
- Swim 100 m from your favorite hotel or in the coves of Porteils.
- Climb to the signal towers of the Madeloc and the Massane and admire the panorama over the whole region.
- Visit the village of Argelès-sur-Mer with a local guide and discover the richness of its history.
- Walk along the coastal path to Collioure and return by boat.
- Go to the Notre-Dame-de-Vie chapel and enjoy the view.
- Rest in the shade at Parc des Pins.
- Take the children picnic in the park of Valmy Castle.
- Get to the port by the beach promenade and stroll in front of the giant photos.
- Right in front of the hotel, in the cooperative cellar, learn the difference between a sweet wine and a natural wine.
- Rent a bike and take the cycle path to Sorède
Argelès-sur-mer, let yourself be surprised!
Put on your fins and sunglasses, the big blue is yours!
You will be spoiled for choice: catamaran, windsurfing, towed buoy, flyboard, sea fishing, sea kayaking, boat rental, parasailing, scuba diving, stand up paddle boarding, sea trips, beach club …
Hikes and walks
Take the coastal or mountain paths and marvel at the richness of the landscapes… on foot, by bike, on horseback.
Argelès-sur-mer stretches for nearly 10 km along the Mediterranean and is home to two nature reserves: the Massane reserve on the Albères massif and the Mas Larrieu coastal reserve.
Guided walks, topo-guides, application… the choice is yours.
Discovery of the region
Argelès, Collioure, Fort St Elme, Paulille, Banyuls / mer, Port Vendres, Canet en Roussillon, Perpignan: explore the nearby territory, to be amazed!
And go a little further to capture all the colors of the Eastern Pyrenees: Castelnou, Villefranche de Conflent, the village of Eus, the peak of Canigou …
With family, friends, as a couple or on your own, open up to new experiences! For example by going to meet the enthusiasts who run equestrian centers, discos, coach trips, amusement park, swimming pool, mini-golf, tennis, bowling, billiards, laser game, karting, forest acrobatic park, zip line, jumps extremes, Luna Park, canyoning, cinema, nightclubs, Casino …
Wines, markets and local products
Feast on local fruits, wine or cold meats and discover the know-how of the artisans. In season, 6 days a week, local producers await you …
Let yourself go in joyful exchanges to the rhythm of a sardana, discover the meaning of the Sanch procession and immerse yourself in the charged atmosphere of the bear festival.